Extreem Revenge Wrestling
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

De Eerste Vereniging Van De Nederlandse Server

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

JUGGLES S3 FUNNY RPS!!!

Ga naar beneden 
AuteurBericht
juggles

Aantal berichten : 6
Registratiedatum : 12-11-11

JUGGLES S3  FUNNY RPS!!! Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: JUGGLES S3 FUNNY RPS!!!   JUGGLES S3  FUNNY RPS!!! Emptyzo nov 27, 2011 11:03 am

hier ff een paar leuke s3 rps gemaakt door mij Wink

A man holding a couple of gas filled baloons in front of his head is nearing ringside.

????: Balloons!! Get your very own DPW Balloons!! These bags of gas are way better than the ones in the ring!! Get your Balloooonsss!!!

The crowd responds to the clown with a loud *BOO*, so loud that Seahara is slightly distracted, giving his opponent the upper hand.

????: Come on people, that guy just proved my point, Get your DPW balloons!!!

The crowd now responds with *Get Lost Weirdo* and *Move out of the way!!* type remarks. The man realeases the balloons which strangely appear to be floating over to the ring. They move over the ring and hoover above it, a few feet above the wrestlers heads..

Juggles: For this next trick i will need my AMAZING pet Monkey!!!

Out of nowhere a monkey suddonly appears climbing up the clowns back and comes to a stop sitting on his shoulder...

Juggles: There you are my little friend!! Are you ready for this one?

The monkey nodds at his master. The clown stares at the balloons, holds his hands out infrnt of him.. and.. appears to be moving the balloons nearer to the wrestlers.. The balloons start lowering towards the ring slowly..

Juggles: Wait for my signal.. He has to be in the right place... Wait a second...One more se... Now my pet! NOW!!

The monkey runs over to the ring, jumps up the appron, climps up the turnbuckle and jumps on the referee from behind clutching his arms around the refs face so that his vision is obstructed.. Juggles outside the ring now waves his arms around and motions towards Seahara, the balloons start moving towards him and finally circle around the wrestlers head who is caught off guard by them and stares at them with full suprise.

Juggles: AAAANND nooow Ladddiieees and Geeeenntlemeeenn!!!! KABOOOM!!!

Juggles balms both his stretched out hands into fists and the balloons explode around Seaharas head who drops to the floor. The monkey quickly jumps off the refs face and return to his master. The clown looks at the floored wrestler with a gigantic grin on his face, than looks around and quickly moves away from ringside...

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
juggles

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: JUGGLES S3 FUNNY RPS!!!   JUGGLES S3  FUNNY RPS!!! Emptyzo nov 27, 2011 11:04 am

Brian Stout: I believe we now go to a clip shot moments ago backstage. It seems out "teamsters" are up to something yet again..

Donny Longhorn: Well they made some valid points over at lsd, we do have better wrestling here!!!

Brian Stout: Presonally i would say that we are on equa..

Donny Longhorn: OVER TO THE CLIP!!!

The footage starts rolling as Donny interrupts Brian. Skotta is seen from behind walking through the corridors of the arena. As he moves through the corridors people look away from him in shame and disrespect. He now enters a larger hall part, known to the wrestlers as the "refreshment area". Food and beverages are on a large table, Skotta walks over and opens up a can of "Longhorns Brown Sizzler", than is about to bring it to his mouth to drink..

Henry: SKOTTA!! There you are!!

Skotta gets startled by the loud yell of his name, some of the drink spills over his shirt..

Henry: I been looking all over for you man. Crimsons allready in the back setting up, lets go!!

Skotta turns his head to Henry and back to his wet shirt than turns his head back at Henry..

Skotta: Kid.. I was about to make my way there anyway.. I just stopped for a second to get a tasty drink...

Skotta now turns his head back to the camera and stares in it dead on.

Skotta: "Longhorns soft beverages, Relenquish your thirst, with a BURST!!"

Skotta moves his head back to Henry who looks at him with great suprise..

Skotta: What?!? That wasnt a senseless plug to help the sales of a product i might gain great benefits from if it sells good....It just tastes SOOO GOOOD!! And its available in all major market stores!!..... But anyway.. Wheres the clown??

Henry puts his arms in his side and puts on a casual frown..

Henry: Forfilling his contractual obligations... He's in the kidszone... I'll go get him now, you head on to crimsons lockerroom, well meet up there..

Henry turns around and starts walking away.

Skotta: I'll bring some drinks, "Theyre sizzling good!!"

Henry raises a hand up with open palm.. Skotta looks at the soda can..

Skotta: (mumbles) we need a better catchphrase for this stuff...

The camera slowly decends its view from Skotta to the concrete floor before fading black and returning to the commentary team.

Brian Stout: ...Im without words...

Donny Longhorn: Want a drink?

Donny reaches down under the desk with one arm, comes back up and holds a can of his own brands soft beverages in his hand with his brings near Brian... Brian looks at Donny with a long visage...

Donny Longhorn: 1,20 please...

Brian hits the can out of Donny's hand who looks all suprised. Brian than grabs his notes, straightens them out by tabbing them on his desk and lays them back in front of him. He than turns his head back to the camera with his normal expression.

Brian Stout: Up next folks we have (EDIT TEXT HERE)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now on screen Lil Henry is seen from behind walking towards the kidszone where Juggles the Clown is making balloon animals... The children are hording around the clown..Juggles appers to be all friendly handing out balloons to all the kids..

Henry: Having fun??

Juggles looks at henry quite agitated..

Juggles: NO!! Are you serious? Is the show on its way? cause than i can leave here..Darn contractual obligations...

Henry: Yeah, the shows started, lets go..

Juggles puts his hand in a childs face and brutally pushes the kid into the rest of the kids who fall down to the floor.. Some of the kids start crying..Juggles puts on a scary face and instantly squats down with his hand next to his face (palms open) shouting BOOO!!!! The children quickly get up and run away screaming..

Juggles: That never gets old (HAHAHA).. Look at them run (HAHA) I think there'll be some wet beds tonight!! (HAHAHA) Come on, lets get going.

Juggles walks off the to the right side off the screen, Henry stands in wait a moment looking at the floor with his arms in his side and waits till juggles passes him, he than looks up following the clown who passes him and shakes his head.. Juggles leaves the frame to the right..

Henry: That guys getting weirder by the week... What a nuttjub..Ohwell..

Henry pulls up his shoulders as if to say what ever and moves along the way Juggles went before him, the camera follows him a few feet before comming to a stop when he walks around a corner and the feed gets switched back to commentary.
juggles

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: JUGGLES S3 FUNNY RPS!!!   JUGGLES S3  FUNNY RPS!!! Emptyzo nov 27, 2011 11:06 am

Donny Longhorn: So brian, whats up first this first evening of the season? anything fun?

Brian Stout: Well that depends on how u look at it. We have some exclusive footage made earlier today at the GM's office. As it appears our cameras caught what was quite a lecture..

Donny Longhorn: Normally id say "how boring" but i got wind of this from the wrestlers involved.. it wasnt pretty. Quickly over to the footage.

The footage begins to play, Iberian Wolf and Juggles the Clown are seen sitting in the GM's office. Ronald Reedijk is pasing back and forth and Antoinetta is sitting behind her desk staring at the two wrestlers..

Antoinetta: Gentlemen, i think the both of you understand why you are here?

The wrestlers stare at eachother and put on suprised faces...

Antoinetta: Dont give me a bunch of suprised faces, youre here becau...

RonaldReedijk: Because we couldnt fire your asses, thats why....

Antoinetta: Calm down hunnie, i'm getting to it.

Ronald continious pasing through the room.

Antoinetta: Like hubby dearest just said, your both still here because contractual it was a hell to get you guys gone and it would have been quite expensive too, plus i wouldnt have this sweet shot at some payback. First, let me start with saying that both of you are STRIPPED of your titles!!!

Both wrestlers seem quite aggitated, as theyre about to stand up Ron pushes them back in their seats.

RonaldReedijk: Sit down, shut up and listen...

Antoinetta: As i was saying before i was rudely interrupted..I talked it over with the new GM, Finnegan, and we decided that your titles are taken away from you and wont be returned. Well, thats not entirely right.. But ill get to that soon..or now.. Wolf, let me start with you. You see, Ron and me, were not even all that mad at you.. We knew what you were all about and you lived up to your reputation allright. Gave us a hell of a hard time with your pack of wild dogs. We werent all to happy with you burning the belt so as punishment you have been stripped from it BUT, and its a big but, you get the chance to win yourself a title again as we signed you up for the tournament that will start tonight and will be for the Renewed Destruction title.

Iberian Wolf's sad face turns happy all of a sudden. In his happyness he trys to get up and is about to make a comment..

RonaldReedijk: I thought i told you to sit down and shut up..

Antoinetta: No im done with him hunnie, he's excused.. Go on.. Get going..

Antoinetta signals with her hand that Iberian Wolf can leave, he looks up at Ron who also signals he can go. Before getting up wolf looks over at Juggles and smirks. He than gets up and walks out of the room.

Antoinetta: As for you.. What were you thinking? no no..don't answer that..We picked you up at that awfull carnival.. You were fighting spectators for nickles and daims... And than what do you do? You side with them? UN-FOR-GIVEABLE! Thankfully we had some good help from LSD's finest. If it wasnt for them... well.. thats none of your concerns. You've been stripped of the title AND on top of it...

RonaldReedijk: Were not letting you compete in the tournament. I expected more from you.. even if you are an ingrate clown...

Juggles: Do i even get...

Ron slaps Juggles on the back of the head..

RonaldReedijk: No you dont get anything to say, its final.

Antoinetta: Yes, as my cutie-pie says its final and thats that.

Juggles gets up with a sad face and waggles to the door, as he reaches it the GM has a final word.

Antoinetta: Ow and one last thing.. Go back to the "kids" zone and entertain them.. Thats an order..

The feed switches back to the commentary team at their desk.

Brian Stout: Close call for Wolf and Juggles.. But they sure did lay it on the clown thickly... Stripped of his title and having to look on as others get to fight for it...

Donny Longhorn: And on top of that, he has to go back to entertaining the irritating brats in the "kids" zone, no fun place to be in for anyone, ill tell you that much.

Brian Stout: Isnt that where you leave your kids every show??

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brian appears to be recieving a message on his earpiece..

Brian Stout: We now move over to a camera feed backstage. Our cameraman is following one very, very disgruntled employee...

Donny Longhorn: You and your big words... Quickly over to the backstage feed before "the brain" rambles on more....

The feed gets switched to a mobile cam. walking along with Juggles the Clown. The clown seems very agitated en is talking to himself in his usual fashion.

Juggles: TTtss, what are they thinking..(mumbling)..Go back to the kids zone..(mumbles).. nasty old hag.. Spits on the floor "You should be whiny whiny whine cry cry boohooHOO a job and Bla bla BEH Whine Cry more, And than strips me o...

As Juggles walks past a hallway to the left, from behind him a "He you, Clown, STOP!!" is heard and Juggles stops walking and tuns his head to see who it was hailing him.

Juggles: What do YOU want???

The camera turns a bit to show Lil Henry entering the frame...

Henry: We have some unfinished business Funny Guy... You screwed me out of my title... And now it's up in some tournament I didnt get a place on... And than you go around wearing my old belt that you totally messed up every where... I ought to knock your teeth in, RIGHT NOW!!!

Henry winds back his arm as if he's preparing to strike the clown. In reaction Juggles raises his arms infront of him (stop signs) and begins his plead...

Juggles: HOOO!! Hoooo! Hold it there buddy.. This aint my doing.. I.. I was going to get you your title shot.. Really i,, i was.. But thing kinda turned on me... And now its all for the worse... With our "management" beeing a bunch of sell-outs...You know who's to blame??

Looks at Henry with a gigantic frown

Henry: No, but i have a strange feeling your going to tell me....

Juggles nodds his head rapidly..

Juggles: Huhhuh..huhhuh, yes im going to tell you!! It's them DAMN LSD wrestlers...

Henry stares at Juggles with a silly suprised smirk on his face...

Henry: Ehm... How does that even remotly have to do anything with any of thi...

Juggles interrupts Henry..

Juggles: Ill tell you how, if you'd hold your trap shut for a sec...Nothing personal, stay calm there... So, ill tell you exactly how its all their fault!! IF TFO would have won the gauntlet match... Sammy Rayne would be in power... Now she gave me an open contract with which i could do what ever i wanted with the title IF our side won.I would have given you your shot than for sure....Now we would have won.... IF it wasnt for them LSD "Ringers" they hired to lay waste to our side.... Thats why its all their fault!!!

Henry places his arms in his sides and is slowly nodding his head in agreeance to what Juggles says...

Henry: Hmm, your strangely making sense to me... But what good does that do me RIGHT HERE AND NOW!!!

Henry fires up with rage once more and is looking at Juggles with a threatening look in his eyes..

Juggles: Calm down..Calm down bud.. You shouldnt aim your anger at me... That wont get you any further... But store it somewhere.. I have a plan...

Henry picks up a nearby trashcan and throws it throught the air.. He than looks Juggles dead in the face all calm..

Henry: There..Had to vent some anger... Whats this plan of yours..?

Juggles motions Henry to come closer. They bend over and huddle..

Juggles: (whispers) What if we (mumbling whispers)

The feed turns black and gets switched back to Brian and Donny at the commentary desk...

Donny Longhorn: Now that cant lead to much good... Two enemys teaming up..But for what??

Brian Stout: I would have loved te be a bug on Juggles his head so i could have heard what they were talking about...

Donny Longhorn: A bug on..!?!? YUCK..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donny Longhorn: I believe the new found "friends" are on the move again backstage...

Brian Stout: Lets go to the mobile cam that is following them...

The feed switches and shows Juggles and Henry walking backstage near the lockerroom area.

Henry: Are you sure about this..?? This guy cant be trusted, he betray...

Juggles: I know i know!! We have to try something mate.. Not like we can take 'em on all by our selves. And not so long ago, you and me werent exactly friends neither now were we? Lets just see how this unfolds...This is it..Were here..

They stop near a door all the way in the back of the locker room area, where no one would really want a room.. The door looks shabby at best and instead of a star with the wrestlers name, it has a post-it saying "TRAITOR" on it. Juggles Knocks on the door...

Henry: Are you sure he's even here? I mean.. after what he did and all...

Juggles: Will you trust me allready!?!? SJEESH, what am i, some stupid clown??

Henry looks as if he is going to make a remark..

Juggles: Dont answer that..And let me do the talking here, ok?

Juggles knocks on the door once more.. A voice shouts at them.

????: Get lost.. Theres nobody here...

Juggles: He man, its me, can you let us i...

????: Us? Who's there with you??

Henry: Just me...

Juggles: comon bro, I just need a few minutes of your time to explain something to you. I promise...

The door gets opened with great speed....An agitated figure stands in the door opening

Skotta: What? What can you promise? Huh? Your in this just as deep. It's not like you got a way out of this now is it!?!?!

Juggles motions Skotta to calm down than looks around the area over his shoulders...

Juggles: Calm down.. Calm down buddy.. I think Henry and i have something good brewing here...But its better discusses out of the open.. Lets go in your room...

Henry: Yes lets..

Juggles grabs a hold of Skotta's shoulder and the walk in to the room. Henry stands in the hall a second and shakes his head..

Henry: Weirdo's...

Henry than also walks in the room and shuts the door, the feed returns to Brian and Donny..

Brian Stout: More gloomy backstage meetings... what are they up to...

Donny Longhorn: I dont know cause i cant smell what the clown.. is brewing.. (HE HE)

Brian Stout: Some people never grow up...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The feed gets switched unnanounced once more... Now on screen Henry, Juggles and skotta are seen standing around a gloomy poor lit area backstage. The camera seems to be in a semi-hidden location as the wrestlers are unaware of it beeing there..

Juggles: So its us 3 guys!! Were going over there and were going to stirr stuff up good!!! Them "other sided" freaks better beware of us three! Well ruin their matches!! Scare of their fans!!! Sjeesh, if i feel like it, ill Launch one in to SPACE!!!

The clown jumps up and down with excitement.. Henry summs him to calm down..

Henry: Hush it you clown...you never know whos listening on here..To think you actually came up with this idea.. Launch one into space.. Get your head on straight... How are we going to get in there.... We might be under one roof now but i dont think we can just barge in there or anything.. And what are you doing on your phone??

Henry looks at skotta with an agitated visage...

Skotta: What?!? Never heard of online bookings? I just bought us 3tickets for tomorrow.. i have a few "connections" ...

????: Better make that four...

The three wrestlers appear to be startled by the suddon sound of a loud voice comming from behind them, the camera zooms in but cant quite pick up who it is...The wrestlers stand ready to strike...

Juggles: Who the heck is there...

Henry: You got some nerve eavesdropping on us..SHOW YOURSELF!!!

Skotta: Now who needs to calm down.. He said he wanted to come help us..But yes please.. Show yourself!!!

A large silouet appears... Slowly he moves more into the light... First all u can see are his arms, than slowly his torso begins to show...He than moves fully into the light...

Crimson Rebel: You see boys.. I kinda overheard everything you said... Now normally, and i say normally, since i was the champ SO LONG it was beginning to be a normal thing, i wouldnt have come near a situation like this as it might put me in a disposition for loosing my title.... But since that is no longer a factor..I feel i have this growing URGE to have fun and DESTROY something!!! So far.. I hadnt found anything worth wrecking.. Till i heard that painted goofball scream all the way over at the lockerroom area...

Juggles: HE!!!!

Henry & Skotta: ZIP IT ALLREADY JUGGLES!!!!

Crimson Rebel: (HAR HAR) Thanks boys..I was going to kick his behind really..But than i heard what u were discussing Now from what i see you three fine gentlemen are sure to be able to stirr up (bleep) over there.. But when the going gets tough.. Your going to need some one tough to get you GOING!!

Skotta: You had me at calling Juggles a goofball (HE HE) , tickets booked gents, lets get out of here and further discuss our plans. shall we?

Skotta motions the other three to move away to the right. All but Juggles move ahead...

Juggles: Well atleast their all on the same page... To bad it the "Make fun of the clown" page!!

The clown puts on a sad face before walking off to the right following the other three..

Brian Stout: And yet another shady meeting, or should i see recruitment, backstage... Just what are they "recruting" for??

Donny Longhorn: Im sure its not for the fun brunch im going to with mommy...

Brian Stout: Bingo last season and now sunday brunches... Cut the cord allready Donny, CUT IT!!!

The feed now shows Antoinetta walking down the corridors backstage with her husband and the new GM.

Antoinetta: Yes ok, than it is decided. You two move on ahead while i make this call, ill be along quickly.

Ron and Finnegan move on ahead while Antoinetta gets her cellphone from her purse. She presses a few buttons before bringing it to her ear while fidling with her hair with the other hand..

Antoinetta: Comon pick up allready.. I know youre ther... HEEEY Buddy, am i interupting anything?... What?... Youre having dinner.. Aaah, fishsticks i take it (HE HE). NO NO, wait, dont tell me, anjovis?... Well anyway, uchem (whisper/coughs "fishbreath" ), where was i..
Ohya.. Captain Iglo contacted us and he wanted to hire you as a fleet captain..(HA HA). Just kidding, just kidding.. You're Fired..No.. That one was serious..

Antoinetta moves her phone away from her ear aa apperantly the person on the other side is screaming his lungs out...

Antoinetta: Wooee there matey, its not like im making you walk the plank here.. Well maybe a little..(HE HE) But new times bring changes and management as it is now just doesnt "smell" what your supposed to be cooking, they only notice the ringside fans wearing clips on their noses when u fight... Some kids actually loose theyre lunch at the smell of you...All i can say is, "Good luck on your future endevours".

Antoinetta moves the phone away from her ear again as the other person is screaming once more, she pulls up her shoulder as if to say "what can ya do" presses the stop call button and puts her phone back in her bag.

Antoinetta: Not the reaction i expected, they said "use humor to soften the blow" at that training seminar.. I never was one for tact. Ohwell.

She than walks away with a big smile on her face
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: JUGGLES S3 FUNNY RPS!!!   JUGGLES S3  FUNNY RPS!!! Empty

JUGGLES S3 FUNNY RPS!!!
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» EERSTE FED POST OOIT